July 11 webinar scheduled for 11 am Pacific
Experts in public sector e-signature policy will join K6 Partners for a free webinar on July 11, 2017 at 2:00 PM Eastern / 11:00 AM Pacific. Panelists from state and local governments will share insights on adopting and managing online citizen engagement.
“State and local entities are looking for new ways to engage citizens and provide value through digital channels,” said Ken Moyle, President of K6 Partners. “Yet they face challenges that are different from those faced by private industry. What are the best practices for rolling out electronic signatures? Can a policy help? Our panel will help you avoid common mistakes and provide guidance for a smoother transition to digital government.”
- Scott Bream – Washington State Office of CyberSecurity
- Jenti Vandertuig – Chief Procurement Officer, County of Santa Clara, California
- Howard Hill – Information Technology Manager, County of Alameda, California
- Dominic Namnath – Tri-Counties Regional Center
- Ken Moyle – K6 Partners (moderator)
Registration is open at www.k6partners.com/events.